Simple pregnancy yogas is very useful to a pregnant woman. Yoga is simply a hard physical exercise. But it’s a lot of people to do because their health and their physical structure are consistent. It is difficult to do this in pregnancy. Doing some easy yoga is very good for pregnant women. So let’s see the easy yoga for a pregnant woman here. And also learn about exercise What are the pregnancy exercises?
Simple pregnancy yogas
- It is good to take the body to relax by simple asanas. It is beneficial throughout pregnancy.
- Asanas have shown that various body positions we perform during the training are relieved from some of the problems that occur during pregnancy.
- Simple pregnancy yoga exercises will fix back pain, fatigue, swelling, muscle cramps and many other discomforts.
- Try the following positions to relax the body. Do not carry out the exercise if you find it difficult.
- Cut the knees wide, and lay on the floor to be one foot on the ground, and another stone in front and back.
- Keep your back on the back wall or on other objects. Keep this in five minutes, even if it’s uncomfortable. Gradually increase this time interval for thirty minutes. During this exercise, the legs and feet blood flow will decrease by a certain amount. So, shake the feet for a few minutes and then return to the old stage.
- This is a good way to relax your body. This level is also useful for flexing the muscles of the thighs, hips, lower backs, and relieving the lower back pain.
Stretch the legs straight to the wall
- Stand straight on the bed, raise your feet and keep the feet on the wall. Keep two to five minutes.
- Repeat this procedure and repeat it every day, making it suitable for the position of pregnancy.
- Keep your feet down from the wall and then relax for a few seconds and then slowly raise your legs.
- This method is the easiest way to increase blood flow to the legs. Besides, relieving fatigue, swelling, muscle cramps, and thinning of the blood vessels in the legs.
Trying the knee-chest position in yoga
If the cobbler is lying down and lifting the body, breast and knee will come close by. Breasts should be on the floor and the knees should be about a foot. Keep the body in the same position for two minutes.
The knee-chest stability is good for lumbar pain. Discomfort caused by root disease, inflammation around the genitals, muscle cramps in the thighs and bottles, and the heavy level of the visible hip area.